SENSO Bluetooth Headphones Review
Music has been a part of our lives ever since it was invented. We listen to music using different types of gadgets; there are iPods, mp3 players, cell phones, and so much more. We also listen to music everywhere, at home, in the bus or train, or even while walking.
So, we need reliable headphones to be able to listen to music well, but most headphones are bulky and heavy. But now that has changed, with the advancement in technology, companies have designed headphones that are lightweight and even wireless.
One of them is the SENSO Bluetooth Headphones[/easyazon_link]. This headphone is perfect for people on the go because it is lightweight. It also has a wireless functionality so you can connect it to your Bluetooth enabled devices. You can take calls and play music even if you are away from your most loved gadgets.
Let us look at it into detail below.
- It has a Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology that reaches up to 30 feet.
- It has an IPX7 waterproof rating.
- It has an ergonomic and sleek design.
- It uses a CVC6.0 noise reduction technology.
- The headphones are rechargeable.
- It has a built-in 85 mAH, Lithium-ion Polymer battery.
- It has a True High Definition sound.
- It has a long battery life that could last up to eight hours.
- It comes with three feet charging cables. A lightning cable for Apple devices and a mini USB connector for Android.
- It has a built-in mic and sound controls.
- It has a one year warranty.
- The headphones are waterproof, so these are perfect for runners. You won’t have to worry about your headphones getting damaged if they get wet with some sweat.
- The headphones’ battery is rechargeable and long-lasting.
- It is capable of wireless connection because of its Bluetooth technology. It can also be connected to two smartphones at the same time.
- It has a secure-fit design, so you are sure that no matter exercise routine you are doing, it will stay in place.
- It comes with a carrying case.
- It comes with a USB car charger.
- It is not bulky.
- It allows you to have lag-free sound because the range of its wireless is wide.
- It has a tangle-free cable.
- It allows you to take calls without having to take out your phone.
- It comes with an understandable user guide.
- Charging time is only at one and a half hours.
- It is compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
- The low battery warning may be annoying for some users.
- The power button is sensitive that you may accidentally turn off your headset sometimes.
- It comes in one color only.
Otium Bluetooth Headphones
The Otium Bluetooth Headphones[/easyazon_link] are very similar to the Senso Bluetooth Headphones when it comes to design. They actually also have very similar features and that is why the Otium is a very close rival of the Senso Bluetooth Headphones.
Some of their similarities include
- They both use a black and red color scheme.
- They both have an eight-hour battery life and both are rechargeable.
- They both are designed with the active person in mind. Both of these products are designed to not fall off during rigorous exercise activities.
- They both have an IPX7 waterproof rating.
- They both have built-in mics, so there is no need to bring out your phone whenever a call comes in.
- Both have buttons that will allow you to skip, go back, pause, and play a song.
- Both have good high definition sound quality.
- Both have noise canceling technology.
A few of their differences are
- The Otium headphones give their buyers two color options. They have a red-dominant or black-dominant variants, while Senso only has one color option.
- The Senso headphones come with an Apple lightning cable and a micro USB cable for Android devices, whereas, the Otium headphone come with only one type of cable which is a micro USB cable.
We can’t say that one is better than the other because they are very similar. Choosing which is the better wireless headphone depends on the style and the needs of the user. If you are after color options, the Otium Bluetooth Headphones are the one for you. But if you don’t want to spend money and time in buying a USB cable compatible with your Apple device, then the Senso Bluetooth Headphones are the ones to choose.
The Otium Bluetooth Headphones may be one of the best selling headphones in the market but, giving the Senso Bluetooth Headphones a try is definitely worth it.
The Senso Bluetooth Headphones[/easyazon_link] are a great product for people who love to exercise. They are perfect to use when running, biking or hiking. It allows you to enjoy your favorite music without having to think that your headphones might fall off during these rigorous activities.
In connection with rigorous activities, these headphones are IPX7 waterproof, so some sweat and a little rain won’t stop these headphones from working.
You also don’t have to be bothered by cables because of its wireless connectivity function. You can easily connect these to your Bluetooth enabled devices since its advanced Bluetooth technology also allows you to listen to music without any lags for up to 30 feet.
Minimalists will love its sleek and lightweight design. It is very easy to bring around because of the carrying case that comes with it. It won’t take up a lot of space in your gym bag.
These headphones allow you to take calls hands-free because it also has a built-in mic. It is perfect for people on the go. It is very convenient too because the headphones have a built-in rechargeable battery that is very quick to charge.
We highly recommend this product because of its the superb features. The Senso Bluetooth Headphones are not only perfect for people who love to workout, but this product is also a perfect fit for users who are after convenience.