Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones Review
A lot of health buffs get their motivation from the music they listen to when they are training. So, it is important for them to have a nice fitting and good quality audio equipment. There are so many choices, and companies like Bose, Beats, JBL and Sony are big players in this field.
They are known for making great headphones that are popular among athletes and music lovers. They have been in the business for a long time that they already know what people want in their audio equipment.
However, if you are looking for products from a less popular company that makes good quality workout headphones, Phaiser is the one you need to check out.
Phaiser is a fairly new player in the audio equipment field, but their headphones were designed by Swiss audio engineers and tested by professional musicians and athletes to ensure they could provide great sound quality. And they continually do research and development so they can improve their headphones more.
One of their popular wireless headphones is the Phaiser BHS-730. Let us take a closer look at it below.
- It features a Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology that can reach up to 30-40 feet.
- It is waterproof because it uses the Liquipel Waterproof Technology.
- It has a built-in, rechargeable battery that charges for one to two hours.
- Its battery life is about eight hours.
- The ear tips have a patented Comply T400 memory foam that is why these headphones are comfortable to wear.
- It features a patented secure fit design.
- It has a built-in mic that will allow you to receive calls hands-free. Its mic is designed to reduce background noise so you can have clear conversations even in noisy places.
- It comes with a durable carrying case.
- It comes with three earphone tips in different sizes. Small, medium and large.
- It comes with three pairs of wing attachments also in different sizes.
- It comes with two collar clips and two pairs of cable management clips.
- It comes with a micro USB charging cable.
- Its earbuds have eight-millimeter speakers.
- It has a power button and audio controls.
- It comes with a lifetime sweatproof warranty so if the earbuds get damaged Phaiser will replace it for free.
- The earbuds are made with aviation-grade aluminum-magnesium alloy to ensure durability.
- The earbuds also have built-in magnets to prevent tangling when they are not in use.
- It features a light indicator when the battery is already low.
- It is waterproof so you won’t have to worry about damaging the headphones during rigorous exercise activities.
- The headphones stay in place even when running or during other rigorous workouts because of its patented wingtip design.
- It has a long battery life.
- It comes with a user manual.
- It features an attractive, minimalistic design.
- It is durable.
- It comes in five colors.
- It has a built-in noise-canceling technology.
- It comes with additions that allow you to customize the fit.
- It has a rechargeable battery.
- Bluetooth pairing is seamless with any type of device.
- It has a good quality, high definition sound.
- It is lightweight.
- They have a lifetime sweatproof warranty.
- Some users may find the design uncomfortable.
- Battery life may decline in the long run.
- Its Bluetooth technology has a short range resulting to a spotty connection.
JBL Synchros Reflect BT
JBL is one of the biggest players in the market when it comes to speakers, headphones, and the like. So we will compare the Phaiser BHS-730 to a product from the said brand. The JBL Synchros Reflect BThave features that are similar with the features of the Phaiser BHS-730.
Some of them are the following:
- Both are Bluetooth headphones.
- Both have rechargeable and built-in batteries.
- Both have magnets built-in each earbud to prevent tangling.
- Both are designed for people with active lifestyles. They have secure fit designs so they won’t fall off when jumping or running.
- Both are sweatproof.
- Both have built-in mics so you can take calls without having to use your actual phone.
- Both are made durable materials.
- Both come with a convenient carrying case.
- Their differences are:
- The JBL headphones have a reflective cord, so this is perfect for people who love to run at night or early mornings. The Phaiser BHS-730 does not have that feature.
- The battery life of the Phaiser BHS-730 is much longer at eight hours while the JBL’s is at five hours.
- JBL is known for producing products with high-quality audio, but the audio quality of these headphones is just average. The Phaiser’s audio quality is quite good because of the technology used.
- The JBL headphones do not have a lifetime warranty, unlike the Phaiser headphones.
Although JBL is known for making great audio equipment, we would still choose the Phaiser BHS-730 headphones because of its lifetime warranty. This lifetime warranty is great because Phaiser will replace your headphones for free in if case they get damaged because of sweat.
The Phaiser headphones also have a better audio quality. However, if you are an evening and a morning runner, the JBL Synchros Reflect BT is the perfect headphones for you.
Even though Phaiser is not a well-known company, the Phaiser BHS-730 is a highly recommended product because of its quality. The headphones’ best feature is the lifetime warranty which the big players do not provide.
Some people, like audiophiles, might find the sound quality of this product average. But if you are just someone who likes to work out and listen to music at the same time, these headphones are great because the audio quality of these headphones is not bad.
This product has all the things that we are looking for in good workout headphones. Sweatproof, good sound quality, durable, and secure fit. The magnets in the earbuds are worth mentioning as well. The Phaiser BHS-730 will not fail you are looking for headphones that will let you listen to music and will stay in place during workouts.