Paww WaveSound 3 Bluetooth Headphones Review
If you frequent airports and airplanes, we know that it is filled with people 24/7. We can’t avoid the noise of crying babies and chatting people. The noise is just constantly there. Some people are also highly sensitive to sound. They have a different reaction when their environment becomes very noisy.
Good thing, tech companies created noise-canceling headphones or earphones. These products are made so we can tolerate or have peace even when we are in a highly busy place. Noise canceling headphones mutes, if not, reduce the noise that we hear
Frequent fliers use these type of headphones a lot, even if airlines provide noise-canceling headphones to their passengers. The headphones provided sometimes do not cancel the noise enough which is why some people bring their own.
We can’t avoid crying babies or children during plane rides; we also can’t avoid hearing people’s conversations. Noise canceling headphones are important if you are one of those people who can not sleep or gets waken up with the slightest noise. These headphones are made so that long flights are more tolerable.
One the most popular headphones on the market is the Paww Wavesound 3 Bluetooth Headphones. It is popular because of its elegant design and build. The headphones look and feel sturdy too.
Let’s see below if these headphones are “more than just a pretty face.”
- Designed for frequent travelers.
- It has an active noise canceling (https://stylistheadphones.com/cowin-e7-wireless-headphones-best-noise-cancellation-bluetooth-headphones-review/) technology.
- It has a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- It comes with a travel case.
- The headsets are foldable making it easy to carry around when traveling.
- The headphones have a built-in battery that is rechargeable.
- The headphones have volume controls. It also has a forward and a back button to for music.
- It has a built-in microphone that will allow you to receive phone calls when connected to your cell phone.
- It comes with a tangle-free 3.5 mm cable so you can use it a wired headphone as well.
- It comes with a tangle-free USB charging cable and an airline headphone adapter.
- It has a quality build and innovative design.
- It is comfortable to wear for hours. The headphone itself is well padded.
- It has a switch to turn on or off its noise canceling feature.
- It allows two types of connectivity, wireless using the Bluetooth technology and wired using the provided 3.5 mm cable.
- It is comfortable to use even when used for a long time.
- It has a good battery life, about 16 hours on a full charge.
- It has an aesthetically pleasing design, so it is nice to use while walking around.
- The headphones have an ANC button so you can turn on or off the noise canceling feature.
- It is easy to pair with Bluetooth devices. It also has a strong Bluetooth connection.
- It comes with a user manual.
- Its sound quality is not excellent, but it is decent.
- Some users may find the headphones bulky.
- The headphones are not lightweight because of the materials used to make it.
- Some users may find the headphones too big for them.
- Its noise-canceling technology is average. It does not completely block noise like most high-end noise-canceling headphones. It only makes the volume of the noise lower to about 80%.
CB3 Hush Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
We will be comparing the Paww Wavesound 3 to headphones that have almost similar features. The CB3 Hush Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is one of the strongest contenders of the Paww Wavesound 3.
Their similarities include
- Both can be used as wired or wireless headphones. It can be used wireless using its Bluetooth technology and wired using the 3.5 mm audio cable provided.
- Both have aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Both have a switch for turning off or on the noise canceling capabilities.
- Both have built-in microphones so you could go hands-free when making and receiving calls.
- Both don’t cancel outside noise completely. They can only cancel it up to a certain percentage.
- Both come with a carrying case and are foldable.
- Both have built-in batteries and are rechargeable.
Their differences are
- The sound produced by the CB3 Hush Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is much better because of the 40 mm drivers inside each ear cup. On the other hand, the sound produced by the Paww Wavesound 3 is average.
- The battery life of the Paww Wavesound 3 headphones is much longer at 16 hours while the CB3 Hush’s battery lasts for 10-12 hours only.
Given their similarities and differences, both of these headphones are built with quality and good features. If muting outside noise completely is what you really want, then both of these headphones are not what you are looking for. You need to get something high-end to achieve noise cancellation completely. As for sound quality, we would choose the CB3 Hush headphones but design wise, the Paww Wavesound 3 looks more elegant.
Choosing which is better between the two would again depend on your preference. Each of these is good in their own right.
So, is the Paww WaveSound 3 Bluetooth Headphones worth a try? Yes, it is.
Its noise cancellation is not superior, but it does the job in keeping the noise to a minimum so you can feel like you have your own personal space. Design-wise, these headphones look really great, and the battery life is also a perfect fit for long flights.
Furthermore, its dual connectivity feature is a good one so you can still use it wired if in case you run out of battery. The sound quality of these headphones are not professional-grade, but it gives a pretty decent one.
The headphones may have fallen short on a couple of features, but these headphones still do what it was designed to do. The Paww Wavesound 3 are good headphones to bring during those long flights.