Mpow Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Review
There is such a wide range of styles and designs of headphones and earphones these days. This choice is great as there is something for everyone. Some environments are also better suited to specific styles so you can have different headphones depending on what you wish to use them for.
If you are looking for a more traditional over-the-ear headphones, the Mpow Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear are a wise choice. They look great with a sleek, modern design and are the ultimate in comfort. They are foldable which makes them ultra-portable.
You have the convenience of Bluetooth with an incredible 13 hours of play time. If you happen to run out of battery power, it is not the end of the world. Simply connect via the jack and continue with your listening pleasure.
For the build quality, comfort and excellent audio, they are great value for money. They are extremely popular top-sellers and highly rated by many happy customers.
- Colors available are black-red, black-grey, black, black-blue and black-green
- Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset
- Super comfortable Soft Memory-Protein Earmuffs
- Fully adjustable for a perfect snug and secure fit
- Bluetooth Headphones with wired option
- Excellent battery life of 13 hours
- Cable substitute is no power
- Foldable for compact carrying
- Smart carry pouch for protection
- Ideal for music, movies, gaming, TV, voice calls or a range of other audio applications
- Convenient controls on headset for volume, track selection, pause, play and call
- Controls and operation is simple and user-friendly
- Easily synced with Bluetooth devices
- Top quality audio with excellent bass and full range for crisp, rich sound
- Tough and durable
- Thick comfortable memory protein ear cushion
- Outstanding battery and cable backup
- Compact foldable design
- Remarkable audio quality thanks largely to the CSR chip and large aperture driver unit
- Stable Bluetooth connection
- Despite good adjustability, some find the fit a bit tight
- Mic only works in wireless mode
There are many important design considerations with headphones but Mpow made the audio quality their main priority. Try them and you will see immediately that they achieved that admirably. They made use of passive noise cancellation which is not the same as active noise cancellation. There are advantages to this as it improves sound quality and prolongs battery life. The CSR chip and 40mm driver combined with the closed back design delivers true mesmerizing Hi-Fi sound that is impressive.
Next on their list of priorities is comfort. Nobody wants a cumbersome, irritating set of headphones and again, Mpow achieved this goal admirably. The ear cushion is made from memory-protein which has a similar feel to human skin. The cushions are thick and snug making them ultra-comfortable. The headband is also padded for additional comfort and both this and the steel slider make for perfect adjustability to ensure the ideal fit.
The foldable design works well making a compact parcel that can be easily carried in the stylish, good looking carry bag.
Although the 420mAh battery is impressive and delivers around 13 hours of listening or 15 hours talking, you still have the option of switching to a cable if you do happen to run out of power. Charging time is 4 hours. The built-in microphone makes for convenient hands-free calling with superb quality for both parties. You need to be aware that the microphone will only work when you are in wireless mode.
Bluetooth connection to a wide range of devices is fast and easy and still allows for excellent sound.
The MPow is a stylish, quality choice that provides outstanding comfort and excellent audio quality.
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 5.3 x 3.4 in.
- Weight: 11 ounces.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Range: 33 feet (10 meters)
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Battery Capacity: 420mAh
- -1x 3.5mm Audio Cable.
- -1x USB Charging Cable.
Another similar headphone we like is the ZEALOT B21 Deep Bass Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones. It has user-friendly intuitive gestures controls which are quite convenient for volume and playback. The ear cups are comfortable with good background noise reduction.
They also fold up so are compact to carry around and they are extremely lightweight. Battery life is phenomenal at 20 hours and the sound is powerful and deep with amazing bass. The Zealot has a built-in mic for voice calls. The one downside of the Zealot B21 is that the noise cancellation is not perfect so you may get interference from external noise.
You could spend significantly more on headphones and not notice any significant improvement. The Mpow Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear offers amazing quality and comfort for a reasonable price. They have all the qualities needed in quality and headphones and they are a top choice.